Cheese Assortment

Cheese Assortment
My favourite food ever :D Yum.

Sunday 8 January 2012

Day before the weigh in ... AAAHH!!!

Okay so the comment above may be a tad dramatic ... I've been on a 'trial' for a week where I eat the food without the weigh in and its gone okay ... I'm doing it on the old points system and its working quite well...

1. A good cheese substitute is cheesy doritos (2.5 points) or extra low fat philly (1 points for a teaspoon) I will see how these work after a week!

2.Single vodka and coke is only 1 point - this is yet to be trialed as a decent drink on a night out ...

3. Those little milky way bars (not the milky bar kid ones - those are BAD!) are only a point for 1 and are very addictive!

4. For a pret a manger addict those little half sandwiches are deceptive at 3 points (CON) but the sweet and sour popcorn is 2 points and is really REALLY lovely.

5. If you keep eating carrots as snacks (I mean like WHOLE carrots a 0 points) you start to feel like bug bunny.

6. Weight watchers pizzas and cornettos taste like the real thing.

7. Subway (apart from the meatball one) is a good healthy option, especially the veggie delite!

Anyways, that is what I have learnt from previous past weight watchers attempts and my lovely boyfriend, that lost 7 stone through the weight watchers system.

I am going to weigh myself tommorrow and hopefully it won't be as bad as I think ...

No comments:

Post a Comment